Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Badbye To You (poem)





Badbye To You

you wore you summer dress
I wore my Sundays best
she sings just a small town girl
liven in a lonely world
you tell me you found another
she treats me like a brother
but you don't know the pain
I lay here crying in the rain
trying to fix my broken dreams
with you knife in my heart
you hurt me right from the start
I'm not sure why i pour out this heart
is there someone for me
there's no one that I can see
so just leave me to be
I have nothing else to lose
as I see him holding you in his arms
if you only knew what i think about you
I cant get you out of my head
I just want to go to bed
so that I can leave the life I've lead
I'm sitting in the chair
with a blank stare
looking at the floor
trying to get to the door
I sit by smiling at you wit ha sigh
only wishing I didn't have to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment