Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My hearts in a race (poem)



My hearts in a race

staring at your face
I'm running in a pace
my heartbeat is in a race
you give me a smile
I want to hold you awhile
I will go that extra mile
for you and me can last
with you my heart beats so fast
all at the sight of your face
if only I could hold your hand
as we sit here in the sand
staring into each others eyes
you tell me you love me
with the setting sea
you kiss me
under that setting sun
your my only one
you fix what is undone
will you sail with me
only you set me free
as I look at your face
my heartbeat is in a race


This poem is pretty sweet for one thing its like one of my only happy poems then how this poem came about is when I was walking down my school hallway. I saw the girl of my dreams she looked at me and smiled. which just sent my heart into a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment