Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Buried Myself Alive (poem)

Buried Myself Alive

I roll right by she gives me a sigh
only to see the grass wave goodbye
with that soft whisper of wind
on that lively summer night
as the moon looks down upon us
you look into my eyes
telling me your sick of all my lies
I feel the love you have given me
until you say I can't do this anymore
so I grasp on to that friendly yellow daisy
you tell me I'm crazy
with my hand running through your hair
I say this just isn't fair
waving goodbye to our love
this time I'm not going to watch myself die
you almost made me cry out inside
with the moonlights clouds
crying down for my pain
so I say goodbye my dove
goodbye my love

yea so this poem is where you give human characteristics to inanimate objects which I tried to capture in this poem that and the imagery of the two people in love were you can see them side by side with his girl leaving him from every thing that she is just sick of all that he has done why I wrote it like that is because one of my friends kinda just went through this so I wrote it for her same with a few others

No comments:

Post a Comment