Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sick or Sane (pome)



Sick or Sane

this pain wont you go away
There is nothing that I can say
I ask myself why am I this way
if only she would stay
but they take me away
don't worry about this flurry
as I hold out my shaking hand and he gives me medicine
and all this makes me feel at home
that my mind is left to roam
then I lost control of the only thing
in life that I thought I had a hold on
for what can I say
what has made me this way
am I a little sick or a little sane
does anyone feel this pain
as I lay here in the pouring rain
but don't worry all this makes me feel at home
to know that they slowly steal my soul
the white coats just don't get it
I'm a genius with a head ace
so I take a pill everyday to help me deal with life
its what makes me drop that knife during the strife
My best friend is a man with a lab coat
so I hold my shaking had and he gives me medicine
As I hope that my mother and father think
that they raised a healthy boy
there is nothing that I can say
as my tongue daces behind my lips
I sit here in the pouring rain
asking am I a little sick or a little sane

I wrote this poem because I heard a song that was extremely good. So I took some of the words from it and expanded upon those words. Then made them so that they fit together and sounded good with the imagery and rhyming.

No comments:

Post a Comment