Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lost and Found? (poem)


Lost and Found?

my life its always full of strife
I wish I could put down this knife
I can beg and I can plead
what I get is never what I need
setting here in the blistering sun
my life has become undone
the lost and found is where I will be
I live in the land where they say I'm free
but that's not from what i see
this place is imprisoning me
so I sit here in the lost and found
I scream but don't make a sound
on my solders this world feels like a million pounds
its in this lonely world I'm lost
this life came this a cost
as I sit here in the lost and found
every heart beat skips a pound
where no one can make a sound
waiting for the guard to turn around
he turns and sends a signal flare
I look and I just stare
this life just isn't fair
I will kick and I will scream
this was not the life I dream
so just take me away
this is all I will say
can you find me
in the lost and found

No comments:

Post a Comment