Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Calling Your Name (poem)


Calling Your Name

My heart is calling your name
I know that I'm not the one to blame
Your just that girl that no one can claim
I can see it in your eyes
All your tears and all your cries
Knowing that I'm the one for you
I will lift you up when your felling blue
Your the girl that I will always stay true
I just cant get you out of my head
your the girl that keeps up late at night in my bed
Telling myself shes the one the only
But she still walks away letting me be so lonely
I can not control this feeling
My heart is calling your name
I pray to God that your feeling the same
I love you today do you love me today
Your wondering why am I this way
There's just one more time to say
I love you always and keeping faith
Letting love find a way
Letting love find a way

No comments:

Post a Comment