Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hurt (poem)


Hurt

these scars have cut me so deep
that they make me want to weep
you have hurt my heart
right from the start
your poison dart has been shot through my heart
I stand here broken
unspoken away from you
so I fall to my knees father god hear my plead
my hurt heart is broken and shattered all for her
I am hurt
I feel like dirt
so clean me up
take the mud out of my eyes
I'm sick of all these lies
lift my hands to the sky
all for you father
you bring me to my knees
your the only one who can see
lord you set me free
because I am hurt
again I feel like dirt
all because of that skirt
she seems to be just another flirt
all because I'm hurt
father god bring me back
to your place of peace
for you my heart will never stops
lord your the only one for me
only you can set me free
were meant to be
I just couldn't see
that its you and me forever
I will leave you never
for you are my savior
and I crave your healing hands
so that I may stand
for all that I am upon you

No comments:

Post a Comment