Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sold My Soul (poem)


Sold My Soul

I see the glimpse of hope slip away
Trying to find the right words to say
Wishing I didn't need to live another day
Yet again I see her walk away
Just letting you break my heart
There's only one more time
To tell you i love you always
Even with this broken heart that shall not heal
I sold my sold my life to make a deal
Hoping you would set me free
From all my pain all my fear I love you my dear
but I look into that mirror
hating the monster I see
Knowing that no one could love me
Watching my heart break yet again
She is the one that I just cant win
I sold my life to bring the rain
trying to wash away all my pain
As I watch you walk away
You wont listen to the words I say
I see the love we had fade
As I try not to cry
If only I could go back to bed
she makes me want to die
I want to leave the life I have led
Asking myself why
Knowing that you will never be mine
I'm not sure if I will be fine
Looking into your eyes
Sick of all your lies
It seems I have had a million tries
But all you say to me is no
I just cant do this
Its you my heart will always miss
From you all I want is one last kiss
Its to you I sold my life to bring the rain
Just wash it all away
I sold my soul to stop the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment