Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Into The Sun (poem)


Into The Sun

This caption goes down with his ship
I give the order shoot to kill
The sound of a gun gives me a thrill
This battle is in my will
As I kill them rank by rank
It’s the pirate’s life for me
We won’t die quietly
Sail with me
Into the setting sun
The enemy for sure will run
The time will come
We set sail for the burning sun
Knowing that the battle has been won
But a war has begun
And as we grow emotions die
To my damsel in distress
You’re the best you’re the best
So sail with me
Into the deadly sea
This caption goes down with his ship
Let them see me walk that plank
As I watch my ship go down into flames
Will you sail with me
Into the dieing sun
The battle has been won
But a war has just begun

I wrote this poem for school it was my narrative poem which was kinda hard to write but it was nice. So yea this poem is just about how the caption of a ship is going to battle with another group. Then they fight thinking he had already won this battle but he was wrong and they lose but from the battle a war has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment