Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Razor blade tears


the tears run down my face like razor blades but not a million fights could make me hate you because babe cant you see its you and me for I was brought into this world to show you my love wont you be my dove you tell me that we will never be your breaking my heart your breaking my heart for its over its over we never were and never will be my UN dieing love shall never leave when I was with you I felt almost alive for you make me feel so good I come alive why must you leave me half alive for you and me are no longer meant to be for you tell him you love him as you leave that knife in my heart and walk away the tears run down for you please tell me you will stay you will love me tell me the words I need to hear but you leave tell me that your with him and will be for a while your words make me with i had never been brought into this world for I'm not good enough for you for I never will be you make my cry I wish I could die you tell me not to cry for there's another for me when we both know there's no one for me for its over its over its over

No comments:

Post a Comment